.

.

After my death our beloved Church abroad will break three ways ... first the Greeks will leave us as they were never a part of us ... then those who live for this world and its glory will go to Moscow ... what will remain will be those souls faithful to Christ and His Church. ~St. Philaret of NY






Stickies

• Photos from GOC pastoral visit to Georgia
machine English
It says the report was translated from English, but I can't find the English version

• Dr. Anthony Lim in Santa Rosa joins McDougall team

• Memory Eternal Hieromonk Kallistos †1992
   former rector of St. John's in House Springs.  He certainly would not have gone with the ROCOR-MP union.

• Memory Eternal Fr. Patrick (Hubbard) of Mercury Texas †2000

• World War I Commemoration – 11 November
97th anniversary of the armistice that ended World War I.  Formerly known as Armistice Day.  Now in the US it is known as Veterans Day.
     https://youtu.be/fLYNIewG63I   7 minutes

English Teacher says, ". . . between he and I."
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL23AZZe2BQ     minute 54:00