.

.

After my death our beloved Church abroad will break three ways ... first the Greeks will leave us as they were never a part of us ... then those who live for this world and its glory will go to Moscow ... what will remain will be those souls faithful to Christ and His Church. ~St. Philaret of NY






Unusual Miracle Answer to Prayer

Sheep were scattered because of the union.  Either consciously or unconsciously.  ROCOR's light was hidden under the Laurus synod bushel.  It was a "dark age" for everyone, whether they stuck it out or stomped off or drifted away.  But now, with the GOC-SIR union, even the Boston-Panteleimon grief is being healed.  Sheep are returning.  From every strange land back into a Royal Path Church.

Praise God!

shared by a GOC member in Pennsylvania
Dear Joanna
...
...
     Since I was baptized in 2001 in ROCOR it is fitting that I end up there.  Short story....
     As I was driving to Huntingdon PA to get my eyes checked by Fr. P, a doctor of opthamology, I was distraught, praying and weeping a little, about my situation of not being sure what to do next about church.  It seemed like no matter what I would read or hear, it was not making sense to me or too much to take in.  I said to Our Saviour, "please tell me what to do, where is Orthodoxy true, has not lost its flavor?  I am lost and need Your guidance."
     About five seconds later a truck passed me on the left with the words ROCOR on the side and back.
     I was amazed.  That was a quick answer.  I thought surely not the ROCOR-MP.
It said just plain ROCOR.   Not too long after that I came back to the GOC church.  With your help the truth about the MP has become clearer for me.
     I have no doubt that ROCA is the real ROCOR
     With the light of Fr. Seraphim shining through his words in the OW I am so comforted.  Everything is falling into place.
     I just wanted to update you and share that story about the ROCOR Trucking Company passing me on the PA Turnpike.
  In Christ,
   Eugenia