~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my death our beloved Church abroad will break three ways ... first the Greeks will leave us as they were never a part of us ... then those who live for this world and its glory will go to Moscow ... what will remain will be those souls faithful to Christ and His Church. ~St. Philaret of NY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Cultural Jihad


"America must be changed."
1 minute

(video will be uploaded here when Blogger is fixed)



"We were training for what is called cultural jihad, which is shifting cultures.  Culture jihad is unlike the sword or rifle, it is the jihad that will come into your world."

"In Islam liberty, freedom, monarchy – all these are idols and these must be brought down.  So the liberty you have in the United States of America is anti-islam.  So America must be changed.  So, I moved to the Bible belt specifically.  The Bible belt was the strongest of the strongest.  That is where the stout Christians are.  And I want to take on the best of the best, because I considered myself as a sword of Islam.  I thought, I'm anointed, I'm unique, I'm selected.  I'm coming to a country and a culture to change it and I have the power of Allah with me."





___________________________________
Out of the Frying Pan - Into the Fire
Moslem converts to Charismatic-Christianity (calls God "Yahweh")
8 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://tinyurl.com/mwfy529