.

.

After my death our beloved Church abroad will break three ways ... first the Greeks will leave us as they were never a part of us ... then those who live for this world and its glory will go to Moscow ... what will remain will be those souls faithful to Christ and His Church. ~St. Philaret of NY






Haiti Mission Update

Fr. Gregory March 5, 2016

Thanks be to God, home safely and seemingly well.  The visit to our brethren in Haiti was peaceful and fruitful.  No complications except for the dust... it hadn't rained in weeks before I got there, so I spent much of my time wiping it up, sleeping in it (except when it turned to mud when I was sweating).  Fortunately, the "dry" broke partway through my visit, which helped a lot (but not with the dust already in my house!).  I was blessed to be able to delivery to St. Dorothy's at LaPlaine a beautiful tabernacle for the reserved Mysteries, a gift from one of our brethren -- a bit of a packing challenge, but it made it safely with no damage.  Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://tinyurl.com/mwfy529