.

.

After my death our beloved Church abroad will break three ways ... first the Greeks will leave us as they were never a part of us ... then those who live for this world and its glory will go to Moscow ... what will remain will be those souls faithful to Christ and His Church. ~St. Philaret of NY






News from Fr Alejandro

Sign Petition:
https://www.change.org/p/dra-dolores-sanchez-de-leon-juez-letrado-penal-de-10o-turno-free-alejandro-iwaszewicz-libertad-para-alejandro-iwaszewicz/u/16284014
PETITION UPDATE

News from Fr Alejandro. Extracts from a personal letter.

pablo iwaszewicz
San Francisco, CA
APR 20, 2016 — "...Regarding the reasons why I am stranded in Uruguay, it is difficult to find any explanation other than my indolence. We quickly get used to the abnormal. But it is not possible to explain the inexplicable. I just say that I am in a golden cage, in sweet loneliness, waiting for a simple signature. Bureaucracy, absurd, obstinacy and intellectual poverty are the main characteristics of the Uruguayan Judicial System. I know people in this country, with sentences served, who remain in jail for months, or years waiting for a similar signature . What can I complain about?..."
Fr. Alejandro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://tinyurl.com/mwfy529